RSD payment codes
Jun 24, 2022 - read
Here is a grouping and a list of payment codes for Serbian dinar (RSD).
Classification by form of payment:
- 1 - Cash payments to the account and withdrawals from the account.
- 2 - Cashless transfer (payment and other transfers) from one account to another account.
- 9 - Posting refunds based on multiple payments or wrongly paid funds.
Classification according to payment basis (turnover of goods and services):
- 21 - Turnover of goods and services consumption.
- 22 - Public enterprise services.
- 26 - Rent payment.
- 40 - Earnings and other income employees.
- 41 - Nontaxable income of employees, social and other benefits exempt from taxation and suspension from earnings.
- 48 - Income of individuals from the capital, dividends, and other property rights.
- 53 - Payment of public revenues except for taxes and contributions after deduction.
- 54 - Payment of taxes and contributions by deduction.
- 57 - Wrong payment of current income.
- 65 - Payment of the daily income.
- 66 - Cash withdrawal.
- 70 - Short-term loans.
- 71 - Long-term loans.
- 76 - Repayment of short-term loans.
- 77 - Repayment of long-term loans.
- 81 - Founder’s loan.
- 82 - Loan refund.
- 87 - Donations and sponsorships.
- 89 - Citizens’ orders.
- 90 - Other transactions.